Learn to Surf this Summer
You’re sitting in your beach chair, gazing out at the waves rolling in, amazed at the surfers carving up and down the lines. You’ve always thought how fun would it be to be out there – surfing!
Well this summer is your summer. Yes, you can learn to surf. Imagine the rush dropping in, doing that bottom turn and the accelerating down the line. This can be you. Have a beach vacation planned this year? Do some research and you will most likely find a surf school nearby. Below are a few to get your search started. No beach in sight? Try wake surfing if there is a nearby lake.
Virginia Beach – Seth Broudy School of Surf
- Born and raised in Virginia Beach, Seth has competed with some of the best surfers in the world. Today, Seth shares the stoke with those that come to him to learn. He also gives back to the community donating time to Wounded Warriors, They Will Surf Again and Life Rolls On.
Carolina Beach – Tony Silvagni Surf School
- 2018 North American Longboard Champion Tony Silvagni opened his school in Carolina Beach over 16 years ago and is a fixture on the Carolina Shores. Most recently, Tony was inducted into the Wrightsville Beach Hall of Fame as a local hero/champion surfer. Tony has always strived to serve as a good role model and positive example to those around him. His infectious energy and positive personality make him an exceptional advocate for the sport of surfing.
Cocoa Beach – School of Surf
- ASP World Tour veteran Todd Holland will have you up on your first wave in no time. Incorporating surfing, ocean safety and all around fun, Cocoa Beach School of Surf is your key to riding the waves this summer.
LA, Orange County & San Diego – Learn to Surf
- Hitting the west coast this year? Learn to Surf has you covered. LA, Huntington Beach or San Diego, you will find one of their surf schools. Whether you are a beginner just getting out for the first time, or looking to improve your schools, Learn to Surf has you covered.
Ventura – Ventura Surf Lessons
- With over 20 years of experience, Ventura Surf Lessons is your go to place. Teaching surfing and paddle boarding, they will for sure not disappoint. The instructors bring California state EMT, American Red Cross certified Lifeguard and Professional Rescuer certifications
Did you get up on your first wave this summer? Leave us a comment or share on our social media that great first pic. You never know, we may just feature you and send you a free shirt.